Want to work for the Providence Pirates?
Check below for our employment opportunities.
SALES EXECUTIVE (hiring now)
Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorship sales
Providence Pirates is professional basketball team in Providence, Rhode Island. We're proud to represent Rhode Island on the national scene by bring in family friendly and affordable entertainment to Ocean State residents. We are hiring a talented Sales Executive professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, PIRATES is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to Providence Pirates.
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
• Research and recommend prospects for new corporate partnerships
• Research and analyze sales options
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
• Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
• Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
• Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
• Build and maintain professional networks
• Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Qualifications for Sales Executive
• Experience in Sales
• Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
• Ability to create and deliver presentations
• Fast learner and quick thinker
• Passionate about sales
• Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
• Knowledge of the Rhode Island market is a plus
• Must have an access to a computer, phone, and reliable internet as this position 100% remote
• Must be able to attend weekly meetings with front office
• Bachelor degree required
• Contract (1099)
• 100% commission-based with generous percentages
• Uncapped earning potential
• No benefits (health insurance, retirement, PTO, paid sick-time)
Open until filled
Please send your resume and cover letter to
VIDEO COORDINATOR Intern (hiring now)
This position requires attending practices, games, and any other events set by the team. Some travel with the team to film away games and digitally index all may be required.
Provide support to the Head and Assistant Men’s Basketball Coaches in all areas related to video production and management.
Manage all video-related activities for the Providence Pirates, including the coordination, management, and video analysis of practice, opponents, and game film for study, development and scouting purposes.
Coordinate taping of games via satellite, internet, television, and other social media outlets.
Administers each area of film exchange program with opponents.
Knowledge of running a YouTube channel with live feed as well as recordings.
Other duties as assigned by the General Manager and President.
5-10 hours a week (half could be done remotely).
1-2 years in a high school or college athletics (basketball preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of current technology-based systems and software applications (i.e. PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, internet-Email, web pages, YouTube) and video editing programs.
• Unpaid internship
Open until filled
Please send your resume to